MARCH 2017, “THE COLOR SHOW – GREEN”
The March KAA show is the annual Color Show…..and this year the color is GREEN. Entries in this show will be the artist’s choice of subject and medium in 2D, 3D, Photography and Kids’ Art. Each entry must have, as a primary color, the color GREEN.
INTAKE is Wednesday, March 1st, 3 – 7 pm.
THE ARTISTS’ RECEPTION will be held Saturday, March 4th from 2 – 4 pm.
Plan now to participate in this show. Some wonderful artwork will be shown. The public, artists, family and friends are invited to attend. Awards will be present at this time. Artists who are exhibiting works are encouraged to attend as the public enjoys meeting you and having dialogue with you.
Keizer Art Association reserves the right to jury submitted art for suitability and as space limitations mandate. Please refer to guidelines for further details. Each piece entered must have the artist’s name, telephone number, medium and the name of the piece on a card that is affixed to the back of the art.
- All work must be original to the artist.
- All media are acceptable and it is open to all artists.
- Wall art must have a sturdy wire on the back to facilitate hanging in the gallery.
- Edges of unframed wall art must be suitably finished (no visible staples/jagged edges).
- 2-D work must not exceed 48” x 48”. 3-D work must be freestanding and less than 50 lbs.
- Jewelry and other small objects should be displayed in a secure, professional manner.
- Artwork exhibited in this gallery within the past two years is not acceptable.
- Up to four entries per artist are permitted.
- Entry back must have card with artist’s name, telephone number, media and piece name.
This exhibit is juried and ribbons will be awarded for best of show, first, second and third place and honorable mention in each of these categories: 2-D art, photography, 3-D and Kids’ Art. The decision of the judge(s) is final. A $50 award will given to the artist of the best of show.
- Members: $10 for first piece; $15 for two pieces; $15 for diptychs and triptychs (a single work of art displayed on two or three panels; $20 for three pieces; $25 for four pieces.
- Non Members: $15 for first piece; $20 for two pieces; $20 for diptychs and triptychs; $25 for three pieces; $30 for four pieces.
- Youth: $5 for up to two pieces. This division is open to all youth (14 years old and younger).
- Commission fee for sales is 60% to the artist and 40% to KAA.
- The intake is Wednesday, March, 1st, 3 – 7 pm at the gallery.
- Pick up of art Wednesday, March 29th, 3 – 7 pm at the gallery. KAA cannot store or be held liable for artwork not picked up on March 29thunless prior arrangements have been made.
An Entry Form and fees must accompany your entry.
Entry forms are available on our website, at the gallery or requested by email.
Keizer Art Association & Enid Joy Mount Gallery * 980 Chemawa Rd. NE
Keizer, Oregon 97303