May, 2017 – Celebration of Flowers Special Iris Poster Contest Entry Form
This beautiful show will brighten up the KAA Gallery big time! Flowers, flowers, flowers everywhere! Entries of any medium depicting flowers may be entered.
Children ages 4 – 14 are encouraged to enter this show as well.
INTAKE is Wednesday, May 3rd, 3 – 7 pm at the gallery.
THE ARTISTS’ RECEPTION will be held Saturday, May 6th, 2 – 4 pm.
Plan now to participate in this show. Some wonderful artwork will be shown. The public, artists, family and friends are invited to attend. Awards will be present at this time. Artists who are exhibiting works are encouraged to attend as the public enjoys meeting you and having dialogue with you.
Keizer Art Association reserves the right to jury submitted art for suitability and as space limitations mandate. Please refer to guidelines for further details. Each piece entered must have the artist’s name, telephone number, medium and the name of the piece on a card that is affixed to the back of the art.
- All work must be original to the artist.
- All media are acceptable and it is open to all artists.
- Wall art must have a sturdy wire on the back to facilitate hanging in the gallery.
- Edges of unframed wall art must be suitably finished (no visible staples/jagged edges).
- 2-D work must not exceed 48” x 48”. 3-D work must be freestanding and less than 50 lbs.
- Jewelry and other small objects should be displayed in a secure, professional manner.
- Artwork exhibited in this gallery within the past two years is not acceptable.
- Up to three entries per artist are permitted.
- Entry back must have card with artist’s name, telephone number, media and piece name.
This exhibit is juried and ribbons will be awarded for best of show, first, second and third place and honorable mention in each of these categories: 2-D art, photography, 3-D art and kids’ art. The decision of the judge(s) is final. A $50 award will be given to the artist of the best of show.
- Members: $10 for first piece; $15 for two pieces; $15 for diptychs and triptychs (a single work of art displayed on two or three panels}; $20 for three pieces; $25 for four pieces.
- Non Members: $15 for first piece; $20 for two pieces; $20 for diptychs and triptychs; $25 for three pieces; $30 for four pieces.
- Youth: $5 for up to two pieces. This division is open to all youth (14 years old and younger).
- Commission fee for sales is 60% to the artist and 40% to KAA.
- The intake is Wednesday, May 3rd, 3 – 7 pm at the gallery.
- Pick up of art Wednesday, May 31st, 3 – 7 pm at the gallery. KAA cannot store or be held liable for artwork not picked up on May 31st unless prior arrangements have been made.
An entry form and fees must accompany your entry.
Entry forms are available on our website, at the gallery or requested by email.
Keizer Art Association & Enid Joy Mount Gallery * 980 Chemawa Rd. NE
Keizer, Oregon 97303