KAA is hosting the September show. Art will be accepted only from members of the ”WOW” art association. Wild Over Watercolor (previously known as Women of Watercolor), is an art association which was founded in 2009. The membership consists of approximately 30 artists from emerging to award winning and nationally recognized for their work. This show promises to be extraordinary. Many of the WOW artists have previously won awards in other KAA shows.
INTAKE is Wednesday, September 6th, 3 – 7 pm.
THE ARTISTS’ RECEPTION will be held Saturday, September 9th from 2 to 4 pm.
Some wonderful artwork will be shown. The public, artists, family and friends are invited to attend. Awards will be presented at this time. Artists who are exhibiting works are encouraged to attend as the public enjoys meeting you and having dialogue with you.
Keizer Art Association reserves the right to jury submitted art for suitability and as space limitations mandate. Please refer to guidelines for further details. Each piece entered must have the artist’s name, telephone number, medium and the name of the piece on a card that is affixed to the back of the art.
- All work must be original to the artist.
- Wall art must have a sturdy wire on the back to facilitate hanging in the gallery.
- Edges of unframed wall art must be suitably finished (no visible staples/jagged edges).
- 2-D work must not exceed 48” x 48”.
- Artwork exhibited in this gallery within the past two years is not acceptable.
- Up to three entries per artist are permitted.
- Entry back must have card with artist’s name, telephone number, media and piece name.
This exhibit is juried and ribbons will be awarded for best of show, first, second and third place and honorable mention. The decision of the judge(s) is final. A $50 award will be given to the artist of the best of show.
- KAA Members: $10 for first piece and $5 for each additional piece; limit 4 entries per person.
- Non KAA Members: $15 for first piece and $5 for each additional piece; limit 4 entries per person.
- Commission fee for sales is 60% to the artist and 40% to KAA.
- The intake is Wednesday, September 6th, 3 – 7 pm at the gallery.
- Pick up of art Wednesday, October 4th, 3 – 7 pm at the gallery. KAA cannot store or be held liable for artwork not picked up on October 4th unless prior arrangements have been made.
An entry form and fees must accompany your entry.
Entry forms are available on our website, at the gallery or requested by email.
Keizer Art Association & Enid Joy Mount Gallery * 980 Chemawa Rd. NE
Keizer, Oregon 97303