August 14, 21, 28, September 4, 11,18-”FLOWERS” a series of SIX ACRYLIC PAINTINGS geared for beginners of all ages* taught by BRIGITTE MILLER.
Brigitte is a certified fine art instructor with the Grumbacher paint company. For this series, you’ll need:**
- (6)-9” x 12” wrap-around, stretched canvas or canvas board
- one set of small acrylic brushes including a filbert, round, 1/2” flat and liner (optional) or purchase each separately.
- Acrylic Paint Set with at least red, blue, yellow, black and white or individual tubes
- palette knife (optional, but very handy for mixing paint)
- 12 paper plates or one plastic acrylic palette (I often use recycled plastic plates.)
- paper towels or dinner napkins
- #2 pencil
- spray bottle (The Dollar Store has these.)
Drop in any time for $20 for each 2-hour session, pre-register for $15 per class or join the Makersʼ Club: buy a 5-class punchcard and get one class free! Thatʼs only $12.50 per class.Tuesday Evenings, 6:30-8:30. Register here.
*Children under 12 must be with an adult.
**Kits are available for $50 (upon request) and include all the materials for the entire series.